The aim of our Privacy Notice is to explain how we collect, process and use your personal data and in doing so how we comply with data protection law and our obligations to you.
HealthConex Limited (HealthConex) is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and candidates.
HealthConex processes personal data including sensitive personal data so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the company is responsible for your data. HealthConex is committed to protecting your privacy, the privacy of our clients and users of our website. We will only use personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
You may give your personal details to HealthConex directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as job boards or social media campaigns. We may also receive data from other sources and third parties. HealthConex’s legal basis for processing your personal data is for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you.
HealthConex may collect your personal data via our website, during a face to face meeting, over email and from third parties. Depending on regulatory and contractual requirements we may collect all or some of the data listed below to enable us to offer you work (please note that the list is not exhaustive):
- Date of birth/age
- Martial status
- Email address
- Telephone numbers
- Emergency contact details
- Education history and relevant qualifications
- Professional registration information
- Full employment history
- Referee details
- Immigration details
- Recent photograph
- Copies of your passport, driving licence and/or identity card
- Proof of address
- NI Number
- Other financial information
- Equal opportunities information
- Details of criminal convictions/cautions
- IP Address
- Details of your remuneration
- Immunisation and serology reports
- Health details
- Information regarding prior professional misconduct, disciplinary action and investigations
Personal data is held securely by HealthConex and is located on a server(s) operated by Purple Penguin Media Limited.; it may be processed, used, stored and disclosed as follows:
Where personal data is required by law/and or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require your personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract you will be obliged to provide the data, if you do not the consequence of failure to provide the data are:
- To provide work seeking services
- To maintain our relationship with our clients, candidates and website users
- To enable you to submit your CV for consideration
- To subscribe to job alerts and other marketing information, you may opt out of this type of processing by withdrawing your consent at any time
- To assist HealthConex in finding suitable positions this may involve declaring personal data to our clients to allow them to make recruitment decisions, this may include divulging sensitive personal data. Please be aware that where sensitive personal data is required to be disclosed, as a contractual requirement, HealthConex will ensure that your data is anonymised where appropriate.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- To answer queries
- To monitor equal opportunities
- To verify details or request external validation of the information you have provided
- To enable HealthConex to renew compliance checks and carry out payroll and invoicing processes; data may be made accessible or transferred and processed outside of the European Economic Area. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- To trusted third party organisations such as intermediary companies and master/neutral vendor organisations for work finding or payment purposes
- To other third-party organisations who carry out checks on behalf of or provide services for HealthConex for example educational checks, training provision, occupational health purposes and DBS processing
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of their investigation or collection of taxes or duties. Your information will be disclosed where we are permitted or required to by law.
- To enable HealthConex to monitor traffic and movements around our website. Website data is stored securely and not shared with anyone.
- For other collection, holding and uses not listed above we will seek your consent.
- HealthConex discontinuing your registration
- HealthConex no longer being able to offer you work via the agency