Healthconex is currently recruiting for Newly Qualified and Experienced General Nurses for an Independent Care Home Group across the United Kingdom.
Our client has been experiencing considering growth in recent months and as a result is actively recruiting for nurses to join their multidisciplinary teams in a number of their homes across the UK. Key locations that currently have new appointments created that require talents nurses from September onwards are
- North and Greater London
Our client needs applicants who wish to further their careers in Elderly Patient Care, dedicated to ensuring the empowerment and dignity of their resident community to upheld to the highest standards.
The successful applicant must be
- NMC pinned nurse or newly qualified nurse with European qualification currently applying for their NMC Pin
- Can be newly qualified or experienced
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced with administering medication
- Have the capacity to Maintain Documentation and Undertake Audits
Applicants who currently live outside of the United Kingdom are also encouraged to apply for these roles should they meet the requirements above.
If you would like to a learn more about this role, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org