Are you looking to further your career, within a dynamic role within rehabilitation services?
Our clients are a very well -established provider of rehabilitation services for people with complex mental health needs, personality disorders and behaviours. We are currently recruiting for an RGN, who is keen to work in an organisation that is progressive in developing talent and pioneering in their approach to rehabilitating patients.
The role offers many benefits including
- Excellent CPD opportunities, including expert clinical supervisors
- RCNi membership
- Free meals on duty
- Company pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave
If you meet the following requirements, we are keen to hear from you
- Experienced RGN or recently qualified with PIN
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983
- Capacity to lead and manage a team
- Confident maintain documentation for auditing purposes
- Knowledge of implementing, planning and assessing risk management strategies
If you would like to learn more about this role, please email your updated CV to email@example.com