HealthConex is currently recruiting for RMN/RNMH for a Specialist Mental Health Hospital in the Coventry area.
Our client prides itself on been a leading provider of timely emergency and crisis care for female PICU patients, with exceptional resources and facilities.
The position requires a dynamic, compassionate and enthusiastic, recovery -focused RMN/RNMH/RNLD . The nurse should be accustomed to administering prescribed medication in line with Healthcare procedures and Healthcare Commission Guidelines.
In addition, our client is looking for someone who is passionate about supporting their patients to gain more independence living in the community.
Our clients will offer comprehensive training and guidance to support applicants who are ambitious and wish to work towards more senior leadership roles in the near future.
The successful applicant must be
- NMC Pinned RMN/RNMH/RNLD
- Experienced in working with mental health patients and have a competent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Confidence in dealing with documentation management and participating in Quality Audits
- Experienced in implementing risk management strategies in relation to patient well-being
- Experience administering medication
- A real passion for empowering patients to achieve greater independence
In exchange, the client offering exceptional terms and conditions and significant career progression.
If you would like to a learn more about this role, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org