HealthConex is currently recruiting for a RMN for an Independent Specialist Mental Health Facility based in London.
Our client prides itself on being one of the leading providers of Mental Health Residential Care in the UK, with exceptional resources and facilities and a reputation second to none.
The position requires a dynamic and dedicated nurse, experienced in dealing with male patient residential community, conducting and devising risk management and assessment strategies in a timely manner. The nurse should be accustomed to administering prescribed medication in line with Healthcare procedures and Healthcare Commission Guidelines.
Our clients business has many managerial opportunities for an ambitious nurse and are dedicated to provided comprehensive training and guidance to help suitable candidates achieve their career goals.
The successful applicant must be
- NMC Pinned RMN
- Can be newly qualified or experienced
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Have the capacity to Maintain Documentation and Undertake Audits
- A real passion for contributing to and ensuring patient dignity and quality of life within a residential community is always upheld
If you would like to a learn more about this role, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org